a month ago
The Project Manager/Business Analyst will be responsible for the Designing and Development of project initiation document /charter, and detailed project plan for all new contracts and existing excellence/efficiency projects for existing projects, Document creation and management for all executed projects and contracts including lessons learnt, Issues and Exceptions
Documents Creation & Management:
• Creation of market attractiveness for new projects, presentation power point decks, spreadsheets etc.
• Drafting of project baseline documents; project initiation document / Charter, product design and description, detailed project plan
• Archiving of copies all documents created and submitted.
Project and Contract Implementation Management:
• Design and Develop project initiation document /charter, and detailed project plan for all new contracts and existing excellence/efficiency projects for existing projects
• Document creation and management for all executed projects and contracts including lessons learnt, Issues and Exceptions
• Creation of market attractiveness for new or proposed projects/contracts.
• Primary responsibility for the startup of all new contracts and projects to attain operational stability and excellence
• Plan, Design and implement operations strategies and action plans to insure that the operations group supports strategic imperatives.
• Design, Establish and monitor SOPP for all sites
• Deliver excellent project and handover to operations department to cover;
• Strategy, Plan and Program for the Preventive, Corrective and Restorative maintenance for all client assets by establishing a comprehensive asset register and SOPP for all client assets including all Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Power both soft and hard services
• Establish framework and onboard client sites on IFS CMMS/CAFM
• Support operations for ongoing facility management activities after transition from project to operations.
Business Quality Assurance and Control
• Visit sites to ensure service delivery is in line with laid down standards
• Conduct periodic objective site assessments
• Report on site performance periodically
• Ensure electronic and hard copy customer feedbacks
• Ensure immediate and timely remedy of all clients complaints
• Report on an ongoing basis on all service gaps with other relevant units and departments
• Keep and regularly update important contacts within client organizations
• Ensure timely and regular quality assurance contacts with relevant client contacts
• Conduct periodic formal and informal service level evaluation
• Manage customer relations proactively in cooperation with relevant units and departments
Business Development and Support:
• Support and actively participate in increasing company’s share of market
• Ensure maximum realizable income from existing contracts and assignments in cooperation with relevant departments
• Assist as required in the brand development, identification, and communication
• Any other responsibility assigned.
• PowerPoint, Excel, MS project
• Tech savvy and must be able to learn and navigate CMMS/CAFM
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
With 40 years of experience, we have provided people management and human resource solutions to some of Africa's leading companies across diverse industries, including oil & gas, telecoms, manufacturing, financial services, FMCG, and technology.