6 months ago
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join one of our client in the Power Sector. As a leading company in the off-grid power sector, our client is committed to delivering exceptional products/services to their clients. The CFO will play a pivotal role in overseeing the client financial operations, driving strategic financial planning, and ensuring the long-term financial success of the company. This is a key executive position that requires a strong financial acumen, leadership abilities, and a proven track record of driving financial growth in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field. ACA, ACCA, CFA and MBA qualification preferred.
- Proven experience as a CFO or in a similar executive-level finance position.
- Strong knowledge of financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis.
- In-depth understanding of financial accounting principles, regulations, and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in driving financial growth, cost optimization, and risk management.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in financial software and systems, operating various accounting packages such as SAGE Evolution 200, Zoho Books etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
With 40 years of experience, we have provided people management and human resource solutions to some of Africa's leading companies across diverse industries, including oil & gas, telecoms, manufacturing, financial services, FMCG, and technology.